Small Business Saturday in Pittsford Village!
State Street/Main St. area:
- Driphouse, 15 State St.: From weight loss and wellness to improved sleep and stress reduction, Driphouse offers an innovative and relaxing detox experience for mind and body. We will be offering a special on our 5 pack for $150 during Black Friday and Small Business Saturday! Ph. 585-267-7804
- “Sip & Shop” 5 pm-10 pm at 35 State Street, (corner of State and South, the old Village Jail!) Original artwork from Pittsford artist Eli Bannister (Sketches by Eli), and handmade ornaments by Victoria of home.style.heart. Enjoy festive appetizers and beverages & wrap up the day’s fun!
- Pittsford Florist, 41 S. Main St.: A full-service floral shop offering arrangements, plants & gourmet gift baskets. We have a beautiful selection of holiday gifts and decor, small items perfect for stocking stuffers – candles, jewelry, stationary and ornaments. Our Christmas arrangements last through the holidays! You can bring your design back in and we will refresh the flowers for you. Stop in and check out our beautiful trees and wreaths!
- SJ’s Village Boutique, 25 S. Main St: Located in the heart of the Village, SJ’s is known for providing timeless and exclusive style for a variety of ages. Our collection of clothing and accessories offers a sophisticated and confident look to both men and women! It’s new. It’s you. It’s SJ’s! On Small Business Saturday, don’t miss our 30/30/30 sale: For 30 days, its 30% off to celebrate our 30 year anniversary!
- Red Chair, 28 S. Main St: At red chair, explore a curated selection of antiques and vintage home furnishings - and the best names in designer fabrics (at the best prices). You can also peruse a large selection of Match pewter from Italy. Small Business Saturday customers will enjoy a 15% discount on all items and a 100% free drink and cookie!
- Cad Red Gallery, 34 S. Main St.: Pittsford’s new fine art gallery. On view until 12/12 are MAG instructor Laurence Keefe’s exceptional watercolors - unexpectedly bold and beautiful. Note: the two shops (red chair and cad red) are doors apart but physically connected.
- Salon Industry, 30 S.
Main St.: We are an
all-natural/organic boutique salon specializing in hair-cutting and coloring.
We look forward to seeing you, sharing our knowledge and offering samples as well as answering any questions or concerns you may have regarding your beauty needs.
- Blowout Studio, 20 S. Main St: A salon that specializes in blowouts, updos & make-up. Blowouts typically last 3 to 7 days. Great looking hair that you didn’t have to style yourself. For Small Business Saturday we offer 20% off any full-size hair products and with every $100 gift card purchase get a $15 gift card on us. BlowoutStudio.com
- The Pittsford Shop, 18 S. Main St. Brand-new store in the Village with many Pittsford-themed clothing and home items. We have adult, youth and toddler sizes, as well as blankets, pillows, etc. and many more items as well. We are located at 18 S Main St, right next to the Blowdry Bar, where Salvatore’s used to be.
- Samarra Massage & Wellness, 6 S. Main St.: At Samarra, we want you to receive the best care possible. Each of our team members is a specialist in their own style of natural healing. Whether you suffer from sore muscles or are just looking to unwind, you’ll walk away feeling fantastic! Check out our special promotion for Small Business Saturday: www.samarra.com/friends
- Chandeliers Boutique, 1 S. Main St.: We are a women's clothing boutique offering the latest trends in fashion, along with great jewelry, accessories, gifts and more, and all at affordable prices. We will be offering 20% off of your entire purchase on Small Business Saturday, along with light refreshments and some other fun surprises. We hope to see everyone out to support our local businesses!
- Pittsford Wine & Spirits, 3 Schoen Place: “Your Wine Shop on the Erie Canal”. We love what we do, and once you have met with our friendly and helpful staff, experienced our excellent customer service, and seen our wide selection, you will love what we do as well! Let us find that special wine or spirit that you have been searching for! Stop in on Small Business Saturday and get 5% when you buy 3 bottles of wine!
- Mostly Clay, 7 Schoen Place: Mostly Clay serves artists and the people who love to support local artists. You will find amazing pottery, jewelry, wood, glass and mixed media from local and regional artists along with other gift items. On Small Business Saturday, all Jewelry will be 10% off. Stop in and enjoy coffee, cocoa and cookies, courtesy Friends of Pittsford Village!
- Towpath Bike, 3 Schoen Place: Bike shop on Schoen place, in Pittsford since 1985. We will be holding a sale on Saturday with all bikes and clothing on sale. We are also leading a fat bike ride that morning from the shop and we will have snacks and refreshments from 10am-noon that day. Winter clothing 20% off, Summer clothing 50% off, Bikes up to 40% off. Hot cider and snacks here throughout the day!
- Salmon Creek Mercantile, 7 Schoen Place: Come see our collection of old and new. Antiques, custom furniture, decor, lighting and more! Uniquely curated for your life! We’re offering a sale on holiday décor and hour-long "Flash Sales" throughout the day that will be announced in store and on our FB page as they happen.
- Trü Salon, 7 Schoen Place: Come in Saturday, November 30th to celebrate Small Business Saturday and stock up on your favorite Aveda products, 20% off retail (excluding holiday gift sets).
Northfield Commons, 50 State St.
- ThriV: A new shop in Northfield Commons offering products that empower, comfort & heal. We carry recycled, sustainable, all natural and fair-trade certified gifts along with CBD, essential oils, gemstone bracelets donating to cancer charities and more - unique wellness gifts and stocking stuffers. Buy a JINGLEBALLZ and we will donate another to a cancer patient!
- Top Notch Monogramming: Since 1992, offering embroidery, screenprinting, iron-on lettering of tees, hats, jackets, hoodies, towels, polos, blankets, bags. We also feature Grateful Dead, Reggae Bob, Marley, Soccer items. We can embroider names on x-mas stockings; check out the $.99 and up rounder! www.topnotchmonogramming.com
- Alpaca Country Clothing and Gifts: Affiliated with Lazy Acre Farm in Bloomfield. You’ll find the finest alpaca clothing and accessories from recognized designers in the industry, for some of the best prices in the industry! We also carry local, New State farm and designer products. Alpaca is a supremely wearable, comfortable, lightweight, breathable fiber. Small Business Saturday sale: Buy one pair of socks, get the second pair 50%! We will open at 10am on Small Business Saturday.
- The Map Shop: “The most socially inept and unaccommodating gift shop in Pittsford.” Carrying unique toys, gadgets, bizarre books, greeting cards, space pens, globes and flags of every nation. 1-800Flags.comTo celebrate Small Business Saturday, November 30th, receive 20% off, open 10 am - 5 pm.
- Sylvan Starlight Creations: Artisan gallery & fine art shop located in Northfield Commons. We feature the craftsmanship of more than 100 local artists and jewelers in a wide range of mediums, along with fun classes and open houses! For Small Business Saturday, we will be open from 10am-10pm. We will have a guest artist here holding a trunk show from 10am-5pm., RAS Jacobson Art, as well as donuts & hot cider. Tiny Trunk Shows with different artists will continue to be held every Saturday & Sunday through 12/22.
- Beads N Things: Special Promotions: The first 6 shoppers who spend $25 or more will receive a FREE #ShopSmall tote! Win a ticket to attend one of our popular Saturday jewelry making classes! (No purchase necessary. Entries must be made in person in our shop on November 30th. Winner will be announced and contacted at 4:30 PM November 30th. Must be 16 years of age or older to enter. Ticket must be redeemed by June 30, 2020.) Gift Certificate Bonus Special! Purchase a $25, $50 or $100 Gift Certificate and automatically receive a 20% bonus on the gift certificate! $25 gift certificate becomes $30; $50 gift certificate becomes $60, and $100 gift certificate becomes $120! (This special bonus promotion ends on Saturday, December 21.) Are you in the Bead Club? Check your email for exclusive Bead Club Member offers! Not in the Bead Club? Sign up in store during your next visit!
The “Old Pickle Factory,” 1 Grove St.
- Debbie Fenton, Canalside Therapeutic Massage, 1 Grove St, Suite 120 (585-746-4459) LMT/CYT. Licensed Massage Therapist for over 22 years and a Certified Yoga Teacher for over 13 years. www.canalsidetherapeuticmassage.com Small Business Saturday Promotion: 20% off 60-minute massage ($15 off regular price of $75)$60/massage. Expires: 12/31/20 Limit 5/customer. Special yoga promotions, too! Note: Please call or email me to purchase certificates or make an appointment.
- Kimberly DePrez, 1 Grove St., Suite 120 (585-472-4340) Licensed Massage Therapist. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Special promotion (through 12/24), Pickle factory location: Buy one gift certificate, get the second of equal value one half off; expires 12/31/20. Please check my website for rates and services: RocmassagebyKimberly.com Note: Please call or email me to purchase certificates or make an appointment.
- Hyatt’s Classic Video, 1 Grove St.: In retail since 1960! Sale and rental of DVD's and sale of VHS and DVD players. Also transfer family memories to current formats. Special sale for Small Business Saturday: VHS transfer of family memories to DVD with two copies, $10.00 (normally $25.00), Buy three DVD Movies, get one free, Save Around Rochester Coupon Books--Half Price. Phone 585-586-1054, 585-330-160. Open Wednesday, Friday, Saturday 11-5
S. Main St./ State St.
- Breakfast and Brew Bar at Breathe Yoga, 19 S. Main St.
- Yotality, 6 S. Main St. $
- The Kitchen, 5 S. Main St. $$$
- Hungry’s Grill, 10 State St. $
- Thirsty’s, 8 State St. $
- Pontillos Pizzeria, 20 State St. $
- Starbucks, 24 State St. (Ok, not a small business, but a local employer $
- Village Bakery & Café, 5 State St. $$
North Main St.
- Erie Grill, 41 N. Main St. $$
- Pittsford Farms Dairy, 44 N. Main. St.$
- Pittsford Pub & Grille, 60 N. Main St. $$
- Jojo Wine Bar & Bistro, 60 N. Main St. $$
Schoen Place and Northfield Commons (50 State St)
- Via Girasole Wine Bar, 3 Schoen Place. $$ At “Your wine bar on the Erie Canal,” we offer an extensive selection of mouthwatering wines by the glass, bottle and flight. We love wine! We enjoy sharing our knowledge about wine and the wines we serve. Specials: Select glasses of wine $6.
- Aladdin’s Natural Eatery, 8 Schoen Place $$
- Simply Crepes $$
- Lock 32 Brewing Company, 10 Schoen Place $
- Jembetat Café, 12 Schoen Place $
- Village Coal Tower Restaurant, 9 Schoen Place $
- Label 7 Napa Eatery & Bar, Northfield Commons $$
- Olives Greek Taverna, Northfield Commons $$
- Dolce Cupcakery, Northfield Commons $